Online Account Instructions
Affiliated Creditors, Inc. and HealPay have come together to make paying your bill online even easier. Through our site, you can privately and securely access and resolve your account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week without speaking to a customer service representative. You control the process.
You can resolve your account with a convenient process:
- Register a profile, in which you will be asked to provide an email address and password only.
- Then link your accounts and select one of the resolve options, such as Paid in Full, Partial Payment or even a Settlement if your creditor offers a discount.
If you receive a letter with username and password or you have already made a payment on our previous website, please ignore the username and password previously created and re-register a new profile with your email address.
Create Your Account
Click PAY ONLINE button above or click here. You will be taken to our HealPay login page.
Enter your email addresss and select a password for your account, click LOGIN or REGISTER.
Link Your Account
Enter account number and your full name. Your account number is located on your ACI statement.
If you do not know your account number, please give as a call (615) 331-1826.
Once information is entered, click LINK ACCOUNT.
Choose Your Option
After your account is linked, you will have the following options:
1. Link Another Account – Follow the same procedures as above.
2. Pay In Full – Pay the entire balance at once.
3. Partial Payment – Make a one-time payment.
4. More Options – You may see the other options such as Settle in Full. If your account is not eligible for a discount or settlement, this option will not be available.
Full Payments or Partial Payments
Whether paying in full or making a partial payment, select your payment type: Card or E-Check. Enter all information and click PAY button. Normally we process your payment in 24 hours except weekends and holidays.
NOTE: You cannot adjust the payment amount if you click to PAY IN FULL. If you want to pay a different amount, please click BACK and select the PARTIAL PAYMENT option.
Selecting this option allows you to create a payment plan or settle in full.
Settle For Less
If your account is eligible for settlement, this option will allow you to see the offer. If the offer is not suitable, you may click BACK to return to settlement offers.
To select the option you desire, please click SELECT OPTION. Please select your payment type: Card or E-Check. Enter all information and click PAY button. Your payment will process within 24 hours except during weekends and holidays.